random thoughts from the mind of a progressive mom in Houston, struggling with parenting, politics, hot topics & more.

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dewdroppings?

So, why another blog? There's a glut of them out there, and why add to the clutter?

I already have a blog, but there I write mostly about a specific topic, letterboxing. I blow hot and cold on it, sometimes posting multiple times in one week, sometimes going weeks without posting at all.

There have been plenty of times where I wanted to talk about other things, work out some thoughts, or just comment inanely and snarkily on stuff going on. I don't feel comfortable doing so on a blog that is for a specific purpose. So, voila...dewdroppings. We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Good idea. Look forward to the, uh, droppings. :o

hoppers said...

congrats on the new blog. . I'm subscribed and ready for insight.
Cheers, hoppers