I cut my finger on a can of Spaghetti-os, so right now I'm sporting a bandaid.
A Blue's Clues bandaid.
My boys are long past the age of agreeing to wear such a bandage, but I'm not going to throw them out. So, until the box runs out, when necessary, I'll be showing off Blue and friends. Right now mine has Magenta, Shovel & Pail. It actually makes me feel quite nostalgic.
random thoughts from the mind of a progressive mom in Houston, struggling with parenting, politics, hot topics & more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In our house, Band-Aids are a fashion statement! I'm often sporting the latest in bandage fashion, that is, in the world of toddler haute couture.
You can also tell if there are boys or girls in the house of said mom (though we did have pink Dragon Tailes bandages for a while. Now we've moved on to Spiderman). I wear them with pride. :)
Post a Comment